Extra for US Army exercises
- You will play a civilian during US Army exercises in a training area.
- The exercises take place in regular intervals throughout the year.
- You are in possession of a valid ID card or passport, which you will provide upon your arrival.
- Foreign participants require a valid residence and work permit.
- The employment is subject to social insurance contribution.
- Income potential depends on your qualifications and operational area.
- Transportation to and from the training area is normally conducted with busses. You will be informed in writing about the exact times and places of departure.
- You will live separated by gender in basic comfort shared accommodations (buildings or sleeping tents).
- Separated toilets and ablutions for men and women are available. The sanitary facilities can be mobile units such as Dixi toilets and shower containers.
- You and your colleagues are responsible for maintaining your living quarters. Appropriate cleaning utensils will be at your disposal.
- You will receive three meals a day, whereas lunch generally consists of field rations (MREs). Drinking water, tea, coffee and juice are provided around the clock.
- A continuous presence of all participants for the duration of the exercise is pertinent for the success of the rotation.
For security reasons the following objects are not allowed in the exercise area:
analogue and digital cameras
laptops, respectively notebooks
USB Flash Drives
cell phones and smart phones
weapons of any kind (including knives)
alcohol and drugs
pornographic or propagandistic material